Reasons for Adrenal Fatigue Treatment in Toronto
Living in a big, fast-paced city, such as Toronto, often entails keeping a busy schedule that can lead to adrenal fatigue. Adrenal fatigue occurs when your adrenal glands are not able to cope with your non-stop schedule and stress level, leaving you feeling worn out. The common hormonal health disorder brings about a variety of symptoms that has caused many to seek adrenal fatigue treatment in Toronto.
Adrenal Fatigue Symptoms Include:
1. Difficulty Sleeping: Having a busy schedule and continuously rushing from one thing to the next can cause hormonal imbalance, making it difficult to fall or stay asleep.
2. Dark Circles Under Eyes: Studies show that sleep alone is not the only influencer of dark circles. Other stressors such as emotional stress or dehydration also disrupt healthy circulation causing dark circles under the eyes.
3. Irregular Menstrual Cycle: Researchers have found a correlation between exposure to endocrine-disrupting chemicals and female fertility. Exposure to such chemicals can disrupt menstrual cycles.
4. Stress: Thoughts or events that cause emotional or physical tension, such as feeling overwhelmed by day to day life, can cause physical defects such as adrenal fatigue.
5. Body Aches: Consistent stress can lead to nonspecific symptoms like feeling puffy, or stiff and achy in your joints and muscles.
6. Tiredness & Fatigue: Experiencing significant fatigue after working out or not feeling rested when you wake up in the morning may be a sign of adrenal fatigue.
7. Low Blood Pressure: Adrenal fatigue can lead to adrenal insufficiency, the inability to increase cortisol and adrenaline. This can lead to problems with your blood pressure. In worse case scenarios, Addisonian crisis, low blood pressure, low blood levels of sugar and elevated blood levels of potassium manifest.
8. Digestion Problems: Eating significant amounts of processed foods, refined sugar, refined wheat, and gluten products can create blood sugar fluctuations that punish the adrenals and lead to stomach issues.
9. Difficulty Concentrating: Adrenal depletion can lead to brain fog and memory problems.
10. Dizziness: Decreased cortisol can cause dizziness. This symptom is typically felt when standing.