All of our services are covered by most extended health insurance plans!
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free Comprehensive Detox Guide
Our Services Include:
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Laboratory Testing
- Intravenous Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Herbal Medicine
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Custom Orthotics
- Medical Compression Stockings
Adrenal Fatigue IV
"Adrenal fatigue", "adrenal exhaustion" and "adrenal burn-out" are all terms for a condition resulting from your body being overwhelmed with stress. This condition is extremely common and can occur at any age, if there are major stresses, emotional or physical. It is not a disease, but rather a state of decreased function and adaptation ability of the adrenal glands, our “fight or flight” system. It can be caused by one major stress, physical or emotional, or a result of chronic, low grade stress over many years. Common symptoms of adrenal fatigue include:
- feeling sluggish or fatigued in the morning
- low blood pressure
- dizziness, especially upon standing
- increased fatigue after exercise
- inability to cope with changes and stress
- brain fog, concentration, and memory problems
If you feel that you might have Adrenal Fatigue, get tested. A saliva hormone test can determine if your adrenal glands are working optimally.
While treatment of Adrenal Fatigue is multi-faceted, including nutritional, lifestyle, and herbal therapies, the Adrenal Fatigue IV can greatly accelerate your recovery, and provide an immediate energy boost.
- Glycyrrhizic acid- or "liquorice extract"- Licorice acts to support and improve the function of cortisol, the major hormone of the adrenal glands. In doing so, it helps relieve the majority of the major symptoms of adrenal dysfunction, such as fatigue, weakness, brain fog, and blood pressure fluctuations among others. It also helps support the immune system through direct antiviral properties.
- Apart from liquorice extract, the IV drip also contains a mix of several minerals and vitamins like Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Chromium, Selenium, Manganese, Potassium, Copper, vitamins B5, B6, B-complex, B-12, and vitamin C. These nutrients serve as the raw materials that help to heal and rebuild the adrenal gland.